CCleaner Bundle Pro

CarolynC

I just renewed my CCleaner Professional, and chose to upgrade it to the Professional Plus Bundle, and after I went thru the procedure off paying for it and printing the info with the installation key, it gave addidtional cost  options for the Recuva, DeFraggler and Speccy parts, and I signed up for  that, and the dialog went thru the same thing as the first time, and I may have paid for the whole thing twice!!! I am not sure, but after the second dialog time, and me paying for it, it started over again, so I am concerned that I may have paid for the whole bundle twice.  I can't find any contact to check this out.  If anyone can help me on this, a number to call, etc., please let me know.  It goes thru Cleaverbridge too. Would appreciate any advice.  Thanks!

• Moderators

You can get better help and hopefully a refund if a second one came through by emailing the developers at support@ccleaner.com from the email address you used to register ccleaner.  They're usually really good

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Admin
11 hours ago, CarolynC said:

I am concerned that I may have paid for the whole bundle twice.

support@ccleaner.com (the contact information in your order confirmation email) can provide the best assistance, but I did a quick check and could only see one transaction for you made this year.  If you did receive multiple order confirmations with different reference numbers and licence keys issued then if you provide that information to support then they can either refund any duplicate, or merge the licence for you - ie: if you ordered 2 x 1 year licences then they can turn that into 1 x 2 year licence if you prefer.

There can sometimes be a slight delay in responses on a Monday morning, but looking at the current ticket queue they should have you sorted out in an hour or two after you contact them.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes