Open CCleaner option not showing in right click recycle menu

ShubhRathi

With the change in right click recycle menu in latest windows 11 22454.1000 preview (available on dev channel of windows 11), open CCleaner option not showing anymore in right click menu of recycle bin. You have to go in show more option to display old menu and then open CCleaner is visible. Can open CCleaner option be integrated in new right click recycle menu of windows 11?

Below I am attaching screenshot of new right click menu of recycle bin in windows 11.

No open CCleaner in right click recycle menu.jpg

Edited by ShubhRathi
To rectify some typing error

• Moderators

Window 11 is still in beta, ccleaner should not be run on it as problems could crop up.  While the dev team is probably testing on 11 in their lab, they're not supporting 11 til it goes gold.  However i'm sure they appreciate your report.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

While it's already been mentioned that Win11 is in Beta when I've seen it go missing on two occassions before on supported version of Windows it was as simple as disabling it, restarting the computer, and then re-enabling it again (which may also need a system restart).

You can enable/disable it by opening CCleaner and going into (note that you may have to right-click CCleaner and Run As Administrator if it doesn't restore it to the Recycle Bin):
Options > Settings