Unable to delete 2

joseph

Successive Scans. Odd is that the back-up, from the first scan is full of items and after done the fixing, the back-up of a scan done immediatly after the previous is empty. However, with this second scan, Ccleaner showed the same list as the previous scan,but de back-up has no contents ??? And in the Register they are still there???

I ran the Prog Dial a Fix Light Version ( Sufficiant for XP Pro), But it didn't change anything.

I have to do the scan with my account as an restricted user, because only with this account there is a list I can't fix. Full rights accounts do function normally.

Can anyone help me out?

Best regards, joseph

You probably need to enable your account as an Administrator for the changes to take effect.

Wenn I do the scan as Admin: List has no contents

Wenn I do the scan, giving the restricted account full rights: List no contents

I have to do the scan with this acc. with restricted rights, otherwise there is no list for this acc., but I can't change the rights only to fix.

Wenn I do the scan as Admin: List has no contents

Wenn I do the scan, giving the restricted account full rights: List no contents

I have to do the scan with this acc. with restricted rights, otherwise there is no list for this acc., but I can't change the rights only to fix.

Did you install CCleaner from the Admin account, make sure that you did. And you can only Fix Issues from an Admin account.

If that isn't the problem, then try updating your Visual Basic Runtimes.

Let us know how it goes. :)

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

Did you install CCleaner from the Admin account, make sure that you did. And you can only Fix Issues from an Admin account.

If that isn't the problem, then try updating your Visual Basic Runtimes.

Let us know how it goes. :)

For a good understanding:

Full rights acc.: OK,

Restricted Acc.: Subsection Cleaner: OK,

Subsection Isseus: Analyze makes a list, Backup-list before Fixing has contents,

Fixing

Reanalyze: same list reappearing, Backup-list has no contents

I'll try your proposal, and report later on.

Joseph

Okay, maybe I am not understanding. When you try to fix the selected issues none of them are being fixed? Or are just 2 of them not being fixed?

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)