How can a tracker be found, removed and be back immediately?

When I run CCleaner Professional Health Check, it seems to run fine.  It comes back and says it feels like a super star and provides the numbers of items removed and always with zero for speed and security.  I rerun the Health Check immediately and it finds 2 trackers to remove, no junk and zero for Speed and Security.  It says it cleans up the 2 trackers.   I repeat the process again and it finds 2 trackers and removes them again.  I repeat the process again and again with the same results.  Whatever causes those two trackers may get removed but they must be installed again between the back-to-back Health Checks.  Is this an error or is something embedded  that re-adds the trackers between the Health Check executions?

• Moderators

Healthcheck has a wide definition of"tracker" likely what ccleaner has found is the empty files that are recreated when ccleaner removes the full file (e.g. Internet cache)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

It is normal and just how a computer works.

See this for a fuller explanation:

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043