Registry Cleaner not Responding Properly

I am using CCleaner Professional for last about one year. Its v5.77.8448 (64-bit).

Earlier Registry Cleaner used to display the issues after scanning. But now for last abt 3 months it always returns nil issues, which seems improbable in this highly intence  virus-infected environment prevailing on internet. A relevant pic is also attached here. I fear some malware is stopping the Registry Cleaner of CCleaner from working properly.

Looking forward to your support in solving this problem.

Registry Scan in cCleaner on 2021-0521.jpg

• Moderators

TBH we don't advise using the Registry Cleaner with Windows 10 (unless you are trying to fix a specific problem).

https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/59952-i-get-a-registry-error-on-ccleaner-on-windows-10-i-have-scanned-5-times/?tab=comments#comment-326804

CCleaner is now at v5.79. Is there a particular reason why you haven't updated.

If I do run the reg cleaner analyse it rarely finds anything. I take that as a sign that I'm doing things right and so there is nothing anomalous to find.

The odd entries it does find are usually something that changed in a Windows 10 update and should be left alone anyway.

SpeechRuntime being a recent example - if you clear it from the registry then Windows will put it straight back.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Thanks for explaining about Registry Cleaner (RC)

But how can RC be used to check for specific issue, as mentioned by you? Like, I have uninstalled Trend Micro Antivirus from my laptop, but it has left some remnants in the Registry which is disturbing in the Windows Update. How can I use RC to clear of such useless entries from the Registry. 

My CCleaner is updated to latest version now. Thanks

• Moderators

Look on the Trend Micro website for an official removal tool. Most antivirus vendors supply one which will remove more left-overs on the disk drive and sometimes in the registry too. Although those removal tools don't necessarily remove all of the left-overs.

• Moderators

Revo Uninstaller is also good at getting rid of remnants left over by an uninstall.

The paid for version (or the trial) can search for and remove remnants from things you uninstalled before you even got Revo.

(With the free version you can do it by reinstalling the app and then using Revo Free to uninstall it again and remove the remnants).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043