Windows new interfaces with software.

par0x

Hey, what do you think of the new Graphical user interfaces on microsoft's new products such as WMP 11, Office 2007, IE7, Windows Live Messenger etc..

I think they look excellent and more professional.

• Moderators

If they don't use one single icon from previous versions that would be cool! If they do use icons from previous versions that wouldn't be cool, because WinXP itself has some funky old looking icons from previous Windows OSes.

I like the "Windows classic" look. I never liked this XP look and skins and stuff...

I like to keep things simple...

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

Hey, what do you think of the new Graphical user interfaces on microsoft's new products such as WMP 11, Office 2007, IE7, Windows Live Messenger etc..

I think they look excellent and more professional.

they're all crap. they use up too much resources and look like s**t. i dled a beta of WMP11 before it came out(on softpedia) and the interface was sooooo ugly. it was worse than all the other M$ programs that were mentioned.

i havent used Office 2007, nor am i planning to in the future.

WMP 11, IE7, WLM 8.0 looks awsome. looks much more modern. i dont use IE7 much only when i play java games on the net.

i use Opera for java games more than IE. firefox doesnt let me play pogo games that require java.

you try and play pogo games using FF, if you dont beleive me. www.pogo.com is the site.