Defraggler suggestion

jopa66

As stated above "Post your suggestions here for Defraggler improvements and new features."
Maybe just me but, I find that little popup window in the middle of the screen to be very annoying. (as well as unnecessary). Most times I just grab it and drag it out the way as the main screen tells me everything anyway. I use Defraggler pretty much daily to defrag files only. I use a different app occasionally for a more thorough consolidation and rearrangement of files. 

• Moderators

I use Defraggler pretty much daily

Daily? I'm sorry but you are wasting your time doing that.

Do a file defrag once a week or once a month to defragment files, consolidation is rarely needed with todays larger drives

TBH with the faster loading times and bigger disks we have nowadays defragmenting/consolidation is not needed at all unless you are doing something using many terrabytes of storage which would probably be a networked server.

To get back to more normal use - in defraggler do an Analyze, then click 'View files', tick the box at the top and then click 'Defrag Checked'.
(Once a week or one a month is more than enough).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

17 hours ago, nukecad said:

Do a file defrag once a week or once a month to defragment files

I do agree with your methodological analysis in using the program, however the point of my post is to suggest doing away with the little popup window which is superfluous as it gives no meaningful extra information than what is already displayed in the main window.