Add new endpoint is not working

goFixy

I have tried both the invite, and the download function -- with and without an expiration and time limit -- with the same results.

It will download the installer, install the service - but the service has no linked account information -- does not show as an endpoint on my dashboard, and services will not start.

ccleaner_preferences.png

• Moderators

I've flagged this up to the staff.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

have you tryed to start the installed ccleaner cloud service manually? in the windows services-list?

pic

17578138_ccleanercloudservicemanuellstarten.JPG.51a94ce41108447f0a300e03b8b5e81b.JPG

normally there should start your browser with the login to enter your email and password...

https://www.ccleanercloud.com/login

perhaps helps a restart after installprocess...

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

You will need to install the CCleaner Cloud Agent on each computer you wish to manage. 

Follow these steps:

1. Download the latest Agent
  2. Once downloaded, double click the install file to run the installer.
  3. After the installer has completed, you will need to link the Agent to your account.
    - Right-click on the CCleaner Cloud icon (ccleaner-cloud.png) in your tray.
    - Choose "Preferences" > "Attach to Account" > "I have an account"
    - Now enter your account credentials to complete the attachment.

CCleaner Cloud will now initialize on your computer and synchronize it with your account.

To restart your CCleaner Cloud service, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Start Menu and search for CCleaner Cloud
  2. Run CCleaner Cloud from the results list. This will start the Tray application in the Windows Task bar
  3. Right-click the Agent icon in the Windows taskbar and select Preferences
  4. In the Preferences window, navigate to the Debug tab
  5. Look at the section that says 'Service' and check the status of the service.
    1. If it says Stopped then click the Start button to the right.
    2. If the Service status is 'Running', click Stop and button wait for it to stop, then click Start to restart the Service.

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

Thank you both for the replies.   Yes, I’ve attempted unsuccessfully to start services. They start and immediately stop.  I’ve turned off av, removed, rebooted, reinstalled, same results. And all dependencies are running.

@trium thx but as you can see from my image, that is not an option.  

I should mention I’m not new to cleaner cloud and have been using it for some time, so I’m confident I’ve covered all the basic troubleshooting steps, but, maybe not... I’ll send out a few additional invites to different users, and see how it installs on their machine, maybe I’m too focused on a single instance , this way I would know if it’s something on that specific pc.  

I’ll post back once I do that.  Thank you all again for your assistance