Not showing the correct System Folders

• Moderators

It doesn't show the Downloads folder path for me either. As to why it isn't getting correct path information my only guess is they need to update Speccy to reflect all the changes in Windows 10.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/03/2020 at 23:51, Sandman192 said:

Plus, where is "Downloads" source folder?

hi,

i think speccy dont show the "download" specification because its not an real "systemfolder" -> downloads can only be with browser or similar software...

i think this folder is only existing because the integration from ie into windows and not windows itself <-- since w95/w98.

only user variables and system variables can i found

i mean this is why speccy can not found this "not-system-variable" because its an ie-internet-setting. speccy reads only the environment variables

and only in the settings of browser xy is the settingrule " your downloadfolder"

in chrome and firefox and others you can choose to ask you what folder you will use every sinlge download or set a fixed folder for your download generally

in ie11 is downloadpath-input possible only indirectly -> not so fine as in firefox or chrome-settings <-- perhaps its why this option is not simply readable from the internetsettings from windows.

ps: also in windows 8.1 can speccy not found the download-folder-setting - i mean because the ie11 "save as..." thing

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

24 minutes ago, trium said:

only user variables and system variables can i found

i mean this is why speccy can not found this "not-system-variable" because its an ie-internet-setting. speccy reads only the environment variables

there is no download folder. only in user folder "public"

ccleaner_systemverzeichnisse.JPG

ccleaner_benutzerverzeichnisse.JPG

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"