Opera 9.00 for Windows released

Andavari

• Moderators

Bugs? or is this just an isolated situation I ran into on my system (I did do the Quick Upgrade install, e.g.; installed over v8.54):

I wonder what else I'll find.

I'm not having a problem. When Opera 9.0 released today I downloaded it and it had a repair option and not an upgrade because I had the lastest Beta version which was the Final. If you Installed 8.5 ad upgraded to 9.0 it should of created a icon in the start Menu > All Promgrams. To your problem on the removement of Flash I have no clue. Maybe it is a bug. I wouldn't know as I had the lastest Beta and Flash was not removed :blink:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

I tried it, but I can't stand not being able to place the toolbars where I want. Seems to have fits with cookies too. IE: not remembering your logins and such. It has several site displays really screwed up too, which is a shame. :\

I definitely miss right clicking on my bookmarks and being able to have them on a special toolbar that is aligned with the menu bar.

I definitely miss right clicking on my bookmarks and being able to have them on a special toolbar that is aligned with the menu bar.

You know, I really don't understand why they don't have this in Opera :mellow: I kinda hate the fact that you have to go to Bookmarks to open a page. I want to have a link bar or... something...
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

You know, I really don't understand why they don't have this in Opera :mellow: I kinda hate the fact that you have to go to Bookmarks to open a page. I want to have a link bar or... something...

There is a personal bar you can add, but you can't reposition the toolbars and I absolutely hate it!

I did put the tabs on the bottom by moving the address bar contents to the main bar. You can also move the bookmarks you can add to your personal bar to the main bar. I can provide a screenshot if need be.

Sure... go ahead :)