help, very cleaned

anibal191270

Excuse, I am Hispanic and I do not know the language perfectly English.

It happens that in certain opportunity I installed Internet Explorer 7 beta 2 in my computer, soon it had necessity to uninstall it and I did not find any form to uninstall it.

The culprit would be CCleaner? That I must not mark to avoid this, desire that does not disappear the Uninstall of any software.

Also it happens to me, I believe that by CCleaner, that I installed Microsoft Office 2003 and after making maintenance to him to the PC (part of the maintenance has to do with CCleaner), I am going to open Microsoft Word and it requests the CD to me of Microsoft Office 2003 - this bothers to me.

That I must not mark to avoid this?

Thanks beforehand.

Perd?n, soy hispano y no conozco perfectamente el idioma ingl?s.

Sucede que en cierta oportunidad instal? Internet Explorer 7 beta 2 en mi computador, luego ten?a necesidad de desinstalarlo y no encontr? ninguna forma de desinstalarlo.

El culpable ser?a CCleaner? Que debo no marcar para evitar esto, deseo que no desaparezca el desinstalador de ning?n software.

Tambi?n me ocurre, creo que por CCleaner, que instal? Microsoft Office 2003 y despu?s de realizarle mantenimiento al PC (parte del mantenimiento tiene que ver con CCleaner), voy a abrir Microsoft Word y me pide el CD de Microsoft Office 2003 - esto me molesta.

Que debo no marcar para evitar esto?

Gracias de antemano.

If you have run Ccleaner with the 'Hotfix Uninstallers' checked, yes, then Ccleaner has removed the uninstaller for IE7 as well. Reinstall IE7, then uninstall it. (I don't know if it will let you reinstall IE7 while it is still installed, but it's worth a try). You may need to install IE6 after you uninstall IE7.

• Moderators

You have to de-select the cleaning of Office 2003 in:

'Cleaner->Applications->Applications->Office 2003'

And yeah for some reason allowing some cleaning programs the ability to clean the settings makes Office 2003 think it's installation is broken and it will ask for the install CD. This can be negated by copying from the first CD the hidden .cab files and the .msi files into a folder such as:

C:\Drivers\MSOffice2003

As soon as you disable the cleaning of Office go ahead and reconfigure things such as Word 2003, etc., and then make certain you backup your Office 2003 configuration via the Start Menu group:

'Microsoft Office->Microsoft Office Tools->Microsoft Office 2003 Save My Settings Wizard'

That way if anything wipes out your settings you can quickly import them again by running Microsoft Office 2003 Save My Settings Wizard.