CC Confusing Charges

jasonw

I can see this purchase offer online £19.95 £15.95 but nowhere does it say if it is a weekly, monthly or annual charge

I have searched the interner but can find no answer, this uncertainty has stopped me purchasing, do you think it could be clearer?

• Moderators

Yes, its not very clear on the purchase page(s) is it.

The Pro version itself, (with the additional features of monitoring, automatic updates, cleaning multiple user profiles, etc.), is a 'lifetime' purchase.

Oh, after a year the automatic updating stops and you have to update manualy, hardly a big job.

The priority support via emal is yearly however, and so your licence needs to be renewed every year to continue to have access to priority support.

In effect you are paying once for the Pro version of CCleaner, + one year of priority support.

If after a year if you want to continue priority support then you renew your licence.

If you don't renew then all that goes missing is priority support and automatic updates.

When your license expires, the product will continue to work, but you will lose some additional features such as automatic updates and priority support. The remaining Professional features will continue to work.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• 3 months later...