v5.32 automatically check for update?

trium

hi fans,

also the latest version automatically looks for available updates -> the corresponding option is disabled.

should that be so?

ccleanerautoupdatetrotzdeaktie.jpg

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

• Moderators

Hi trium.

also the latest version automatically looks for available updates

Even if you had the latest Pro version you shouldn't get any indication at all about updates until a newer version is available.

What kind of message or popup are you getting?

Edited by DennisD
Bum info deleted

hi dennis,

i got no messages or popups from ccleaner -> but 2 messages from my firewall after installing the newest version and a first look with this.

if the update-box is unchecked, should start an automatically search for newer versions at all by ccleaner itself?

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

• Moderators

What does your firewall say trium to make you think CCleaner is doing an update check?

To tell you the truth I've no idea why CCleaner is being picked up by your firewall if update checking is off, but some info for me to pass on would maybe help.

2 times "ccleaner try to connect with the internet"

a few moments after i opend the new installed version 5.32.

before this i installed cc and there are 3 messages

2 times "... with tcp ping ...." or similar

1 time "ccleaner try to connect with the internet"

2017/07/11,20:08:18 +2:00 GMT,CCleaner Installer,D:\ccsetup532.exe,151.101.112.64:0,

2017/07/11,20:08:44 +2:00 GMT,CCleaner Installer,D:\ccsetup532.exe,151.101.112.64:0

ACCESS,2017/07/11,20:08:46 +2:00 GMT,CCleaner Installer ist nicht berechtigt, CCleaner Installer zu verwenden, um eine Verbindung zu  (151.101.112.64) zuzulassen.

ACCESS,2017/07/11,20:08:52 +2:00 GMT,CCleaner Installer wurde blockiert von eine Verbindung hergestellt hat, um, das Internet (151.101.112.64:HTTP).

I have blocked the access from ccleaner to internt blocked 3x and the 2 trys above too.

a day after

2017/07/12,21:43:56 +2:00 GMT,CCleaner,D:\Programme\Piriform\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe,151.101.112.64:80

2017/07/12,21:44:00 +2:00 GMT,CCleaner,D:\Programme\Piriform\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe,151.101.112.64:80

2017/07/12,21:46:38 +2:00 GMT,UNKNOWN(0),CCleaner,D:\Programme\Piriform\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe,PROCESS,SPAWNPROCESS,,D:\Programme\Piriform\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe,80000041

• 1 month later...

now how the new version v5.34 is out i tryed the option "automatically check for updates to ccleaner" and have checked it.

but it seems to do nothing...

i think ccleaner should show a notification for a new version? perhaps it was deactivated completly?

installed ccleaner v5.33 free