Mozilla

Jumping Jack

Hi all - I'm new to this and i haven't looked through all the other posts, but just wondering if it supports Firefox.

Also, does it completely remove details, I have used some of these b4, but when i use Google Desktop to search, some of the web history still shows.

I haven't used this product as yet, so await your responses...

Thanks - Jack

• Moderators

CCleaner fully supports cleaning of Firefox.

I'm not sure if it cleans Google Desktop, but there's an entry named Google Deskbar in the winapp.ini file which CCleaner supports for cleaning.

Google Desktop makes indexes of files, and those indexes remain after the files have gone. You'd have to flush Google Desktop's entire database and re-start it if you want sensitive information to be flushed from G.D.

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

Google Desktop makes indexes of files, and those indexes remain after the files have gone. You'd have to flush Google Desktop's entire database and re-start it if you want sensitive information to be flushed from G.D.

which of course begs the question: why install Google Desktop in the first place if you want to flush sensitive information....