eBay Phishing

Mike Rochip

• 2 weeks later...

:angry: I got one of those about a week ago spoted it right off ebay or PayPal will never send you this type of request. I went to My ebay and turned it in. ebay sent me a email saying indeed it was a fake and had been turned into the proper authorities hope they catch the bumbs.

:angry: Another thing if you use your credit card or debt card online that info is stored on your computer. I have the last 5 digits of my cards inserted into my norton internet security privacy section I have notices several time on trusted site an attempt to download the info so just beware if your not protected agients this.

:blink: I to have got one today and glad you wrote about it here........ :D

That's one of the many great things about this forum; people who are willing to share their knowledge and advice, including what's been learned by making mistakes :):P.

I learn only by making mistakes, I've made so many that now I think I know everything, but then lokoike told me I was wrong. My mistake :angry:.

...willing to share their knowledge and advice, including what's been learned by making mistakes :):P.

I learn only by making mistakes...

:lol:

No wonder you are so beneficial to this forum. :D On a serious note, I too have even made a mistake. Once. Long time ago.

Could be worse, you know. At least there are some mistakes you have yet to make.

Take your lovely sister, for example. She made the mistake of attempting to bite that long black noodle thats goes from your monitor to your wall, whilst it was still plugged in. As you can see from my avatar, the effects were mildly detrimental.

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

:lol:

No wonder you are so beneficial to this forum. :D On a serious, I too have even made a mistake. Once. Long time ago.

Could be worse, you know. At least there are some mistakes you have yet to make.

Take your lovely sister, for example. She made the mistake of attempting to bite that long black noodle thats goes from your monitor to your wall, whilst it was still plugged in. As you can see from my avatar, the effects were mildly detrimental.

i made the mistake of reading this becouse i cant stop laughing.

Lunarsoft.png2vl89qo.gif

Take your lovely sister, for example. She made the mistake of attempting to bite that long black noodle thats goes from your monitor to your wall, whilst it was still plugged in.

Actually that was me. Years ago I had an extension cord that wouldn't hold onto plugs very well. I noticed the contacts in the cord had bowed out. I figured squeezing the end of the cord would push them back into place. Rather than getting a pair of pliers I used my teeth. Now I understand why most people would use a tool of some kind and why everyone else in the world besides me wouldn't use their mouth.

I got shocked pretty good and I wondered if that's what electroshock therapy felt like. Ironically since only an insane person would put a 120V AC 20 Amp 60hz power source into their mouth my parents made me see a psychologist. He quickly figured out I was insane and he prescribed of all things electroshock therapy (of course). Even more ironically about the only thing the electroshock therapist said during the entire session was: "Don't try this at home."

After the sessions ended I really missed the electroshock part. I couldn't find anyone who would prescribe electroshock therapy anymore. I finally figured out there is a modern version. Now when I feel the need I annoy police officers until they use their tasers on me. Most times that works really well. One time it didn't go so well but on the bright side at least I got see my name in the local paper.

20,000 Volts and counting.

When lokoike found out about me biting the extension cord he said my reasoning was sound but I made a technical mistake in the procedure. He said it's much more effective if it's done in a bathtub full of water.

...after he was caught breaking windows and asking women to touch him...

You naughty person.

And if you want to annoy a police officer so that you can get tasered, try kicking MP_handler in the shin. That always works for me! :D

Unfortunately, although lokoike's suggestion was seemingly idiot-proof, Mike Rochip proved that "they'll always invent a better idiot", by using distilled water, which substantially minimized the, ahem, 'shocking' effects

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!