Is this site safe?

jalo39

• Moderators

It's a torrent site which contains links to illegal downloads, which is why I've removed the link. Downloads from sites like that can contain malware so I would steer clear.

That's an unusual first post which could be viewed as a spam post, but I'll have to give the benefit of the doubt in this case.

Guest Keatah

I'd just remove the thread entirely. It serves no purpose without the links. Which I didn't click on, and which you rightfully removed.

It is part of a paid-for ad placement program. I'd just remove the thread so that the OP doesn't get any kind of credit whatsoever.

• Moderators

The thread does serve a purpose.

It lets members and new posters not only see that we 'keep the place clean,' but also that we try to be fair towards new members.

Keatah in future please use the 'Report' button if you have suspicions about a post..

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

Keatah in future please use the 'Report' button if you have suspicions about a post

actually goes for everyone, it makes it hard to deal with spam topics if someone other than the original poster responds to them

edit

1 year later and the spammer struck.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com