It's the Thought that Counts

Mike Rochip

Well, I guess technically it is every color except green because green is the color it is reflecting and it is absorbing all of the other colors, which is why it appears green to our eyes. So, in a round-about way, you are correct. :)

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

NEWLY DISCOVERED NY TIMES HEADLINE LENDS SUPPORT TO LETTUCE THEORY

lokoike says "I knew it all along. Lettuce is the only plausible explanation."

Not yet convinced, Mike Rochip stands by radical (and icky) "IT'S PEOPLE!!!" theory; claims kobrakommander56 set to conduct tests to prove it once and for all when and if a new batch of Soylent Green becomes available.

"Iceberg Lettuce? How convenient. I think not. I firmly believe it's Soylent Green (IT'S PEOPLE!!!) because of an article I read recently from 1973. According to Consumer Reports they tested both Iceberg Lettuce and Soylent Green (IT'S PEOPLE!!!) in a side by side comparison in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean. The lettuce turned brown and wilted within in a few hours whereas SG stayed fresh for 9 years."

According to kobrakommander56 Soylent Green is becoming very hard to find:

"Unfortunately, Charlton Heston had the only known recipe. It's been thought for a long time the Goverment has a copy, but it refuses to make it available. They won't even admit that they have one. Dam dirty apes."

Rochip did admit however, that if it really did turn out to be Iceberg Lettuce after all:

"The irony of the name Iceberg Lettuce would be really cool. And crisp. And leafy."

000titanicvsiceberg4up.jpg

End User License Agreement:

titanicvsicebergtext5af.th.jpg

You put way to much effort into that, but you still deserve a nice sportsman like pat on the ass. *pat Now get back in the game!

It's good therapy.

1) Nothing else to do

2) If concepts such as Titanic Collides with Iceberg Lettuce stay in my brain they ferment and become worse.

3) Same is true of bad jokes

Allow me to demonstrate-

"Consumer Reports recently found new information regarding their Iceberg Lettuce Versus Soylent Green North Atlantic Ocean Freshness Comparison that casts serious doubts on the results that were obtained. It now appears that the observed brown discoloration and wilting of the Iceberg Lettuce was caused not by environmental factors but instead was a direct result of the Titanic crashing into it."

What kind of attire is worn by Trojan Horses, Spies, Worms, and Bugs on the rare occasions when they leave your PC to spend a day at the indoor shopping center?

Mallwear

lokoike has just passed away from laughter

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

Anyone interested joining the bare ass society? post-3652-1137858857_thumb.jpg

post-3652-1137858857_thumb.jpg

Cheers,
0pera

~ It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs ~

Thats called nudism, I think we all know about that. Going on... the best Leno joke In my opinion was a snippet when he said "The feds recently conviscated a barge with over 200 pounds of cocaine going to houston. Whitney Houston I mean." God I love that one.

IPB Image

Insert random C4 joke here.