Sony Stops Vandalizing Computers

Mike Rochip

• Moderators

Sony Stops Vandalizing Computers?

Well I think a proper pain and suffering payment would be a new PS3 when it comes out, free games for life, a free high definition wide screen t.v., and a free home theater. And to make sure they haven't purposely decreased the quality of all that free stuff a free lifetime replacement of any Sony product that wears out.

"Most people, I think, don't even know what a rootkit is, so why should they care about it?" -- Sony BMG's Global Digital Business President Thomas Hesse

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

You guys are too much, first kobrakommander56 gets me to laughing, now you too Mike Rochip have got me laughing silly.

25709[/snapback]

Yeah but now he made it a thumbnail and it looks like I think Cuba is like 2 in. by 4 in. <_< Then again it also looks like he has no idea what "bigger" means.

"Most people, I think, don't even know what a rootkit is, so why should they care about it?" -- Sony BMG's Global Digital Business President Thomas Hesse

25713[/snapback]

Consider the source, they probably think a rootkit is like a rock you can put in a bathtub that won't float unless you drain all the water out.

I'm hoping you've seen their commercials...

Of course there's a lot of stuff that only seems to be broadcast to my TV and no one else's.

Sony Stops Vandalizing Computers?

Well I think a proper pain and suffering payment would be a new PS3 when it comes out, free games for life, a free high definition wide screen t.v., and a free home theater. And to make sure they haven't purposely decreased the quality of all that free stuff a free lifetime replacement of any Sony product that wears out.

25631[/snapback]

I have to admit Sony's put out a lot of high quality and innovative products over the years. But there are some that flopped miserably. Like a few years ago they came out with a slow vegetable and stew cooker that was so small and lightweight you could clip it to your belt and use it while walking, running, jogging, etc.

I think it was called The Sony Wokman.

• Moderators

Ok I finally will name my one gripe with sony..........................................SONIC STAGE.

That is without a dout the biggest piece of crap that has ever been on my computer(for over two years now). It was necessary for my mp3 players.(great hardware though, got like 30 hours on a single double a battery) But for about the last two months every time I tried to play a song it would try and download some kind of Open GM secure module(no clue what that is).

I have since bought a rio carbon and all is well for me. It integrates with WMP and thats all I couldnt be happier.