Teensy Glitch in Forum Software?

login123

Maybe the Invision software typesetter takes fairly frequent tea breaks.

Sometimes when one opens the reply window, it defaults to a tiny little font.

Thought it was my glasses, but I have noticed that other posters sometimes get switched to that same little font. It is easy to correct, just select a bigger font, but it is good to know it isn't just me.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

@login, that is a simple fix!

Just hold CTRL & scroll your mouse wheel up for larger pages in Firefox, & down for smaller. I believe it also works in Opera, Internet Explorer, & Chrome.

Firefox latest versions enlarge the whole page, as do the latest IE versions. Not sure if it applies to all browsers, but at one time, many of them used to only enlarge the text.

If you don't have a middle mouse wheel button, try CTRL & + on your keyboard to increase, or CTRL & - to decrease page size.

• Moderators

The best fix would be one that didn't require workarounds Super.

But this Invision Board version, and a few of it's predecessors, seem to be riddled with glitches. I don't think folk even report all of them now as they're usually gone after a while, or at least the next time you log in.

Come back CCleaner version!!

@Dennis, while this is definitely true, sometimes we do not get that option. And when this happens, CTRL + Middle Mouse Wheel scroll is far easier than selecting a different font & or size. :)

What do you mean about CCleaner version? Do you mean the old board version they used to have?

I suppose a remark here about clay tablets would be too flippant ... :lol:

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators

Here you go Dennis courtesy of the waybackmachine

How did you know I was thinking about that site when I posted, but for the life of me couldn't remember what it was called.

You're a psycho psychic hazel. :lol: