Media Player Classic - Home Cinema

nodles

• 1 month later...

Same here, PC.

VLC will, & last time I tried KM player, it would (but not on movies with a menu system. Hopefully they have corrected this by now? Anyone know?)

Also, would be nice to have a f5 to set start of a loop & f6 to set end of a loop (Like KM Player) to repeat a segment of an audio or video file.

Well, ISO are exact images of what you have. And they are universal in the sense that many programs support direct burning to DVD/CD, including Windows 7.

The reason I am interested, is I eventually want ALL my DVD movies backed up into ISO format.

This way, they are a single container file, & they can easily be burned back with just a single right click of the mouse!

* Soooo much easier to drag & drop a single ISO file onto a media player, than to find the right file to start in the video folder, etc, or trying to drag the DVD folder onto the media player, etc, etc... And looks so much neater for archiving them!

I also want all my Game CD's done the same way. If they get scratched up or destroyed, 3 min later, new clone!

• 3 weeks later...
I also want all my Game CD's done the same way. If they get scratched up or destroyed, 3 min later, new clone!
yeah with the DRM crap on your game CDs especially the ones where it asks you to insert the original disc to play or install, you'd won't be able to make it work like the original.... :):P-_- Well, there ain't a way to pass the DRM on game CDs if you want to back them up into ISO format. -_-

What you see is what you get. :)

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
Please move this thread under Software. Thanks

Someone already did. LOL

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...