Lots of Issues in Registry

Ranchman

Hello to all! I have always had great results with CCleaner, great product! I'm an intermediate PC user, fairly literate.I'm using Win. Vista, Home Prem., SP2, 32bit. I always have lots of reg. issues, esp. after waiting a while to run reg. cleaner. I've only used it a few times and haven't run into any problems which I think are caused by CCleaner. The question is; why do I have so many reg. issues? Most are "installer" issues and even the other issues usually say "value left behind after uninstalling software" or something to that effect, even though I haven't uninstalled anything! What's going on here? One issue I do have is that my facial recognition program I have, in lieu of having to type in my password when booting, doesn't work anymore but it started not working before I ever used CCleaner's reg. tool. Anyway, here's a .txt file of my issues if that helps. Also, would I have to restore ALL back-ups which were cleaned if I do have an issue after using the tool? Thanks for any answers, appreciate it.

Ranchman

registry.txt

Hey CCleaner cleans the Obsolete and other invalid entries, uninstalled programs- old pointing locations because its old and the new program will not use the same its obsolete.

I checked the file attached: here when you run any application there will be a temp registry entry for running the application successfully, after closing the application the registry entry made by the application is invalid, that's why its coming in the reg-clean.

nothing to worry its only cleaning the unwanted. I am using CCleaner for last 3 yrs and my PC didn't got any issues rather it made faster by removing all unnecessary and invalid, obsolete reg entries.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liju Cherian

Dell Studio 1737| 3.2 GHz

Windows 7 32 Bit | 4 GB RAM | 500 GB WD HDD | ATI Radeon 3600.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Moderators

That said, please use caution in cleaning the registry. Please see the advice in my signature

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com