CCleaner startup

Super Fast

When you scan for registry errors in CCleaner, you can right-click/Open in registry.

Would love if Tools/Startup had the same functionality. -> Right-click/Open File Location.

I checked the last 13 versions, just to see if it had that... :(

____

When I have a lot of startup items, it's so harrrrd to manually navigate to em, or google em to see what they are sometimes!

Thanks, guys! You all are great!

• 3 weeks later...

+1

In addition, I would love to have some features to be included in the list even though they are not related to particular files/folders (i.e. Menu Order Cache, Environment Path etc.) - I would like to see them listed so I know those tasks will be executed and their details should point to registry keys or files that will be modified and/or deleted.

This way I have no idea if those aren't listed because they don't apply or will do something in the background that I might not like, especially because most of these features are not documented and nobody knows what/how are they "cleaning" :(

That's great.

It would also be great if Cleaner tab would also have checkboxes as in Registry tab, or at least an option to have multiple items selected with Ctrl/Shift click.

Sometimes I get a very long list and for some reason want to delete only certain items.

It may be annoying to manually disable bunch of them, scan, delete, re-enable again.

The alternative is to scan, delete only one, re-scan, delete 2nd, re-scan, delete 3rd...

With multiple items selection I would be able to immediately pick only those 3-4 that I want to delete without need to change my default settings.

For example, it forces me to close Firefox while cleaning and maybe I want to clean everything else except Firefox entries as I can't or don't want to close it right now, but I do want to delete everything else.

In addition, I would love to have some features to be included in the list even though they are not related to particular files/folders (i.e. Menu Order Cache, Environment Path etc.) - I would like to see them listed so I know those tasks will be executed and their details should point to registry keys or files that will be modified and/or deleted.

This way I have no idea if those aren't listed because they don't apply or will do something in the background that I might not like, especially because most of these features are not documented and nobody knows what/how are they "cleaning" :(

I totally agree with this, would love to see reg related cleaning entries listed in the results screen so that you can actually see if the entry has cleaned the item or the item wasn't there to start with. At present you just get a "0 bytes removed", which implies nothing was removed, even if reg entry items were.

it forces me to close Firefox while cleaning and maybe I want to clean everything else except Firefox entries as I can't or don't want to close it right now, but I do want to delete everything else.

You can already do that, just tick the "Don't show this warning again" box when it pops up saying Firefox should be closed. Then when you run CCleaner with FF open, it will clean everything else and just skip FF :)