Undo CCleaner Delete?

raypfab

Is there a way to undo a CCleaner scan and delete. I lost a very important Excel business file that I need desperatly. I even went to do a restore but CCleaner wife out all of the RESTORE POINTS. Is there a way to go back to before I ran the file and undo everything CCleaner deleted. PLEASE HELP as I am DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray

• Moderators

You can't undo Cleaner's deletions. You could try Recuva. Download it and run it from a flash drive or a different drive/partition to avoid overwriting anything on your main drive. If you can't find the file then a deep scan will probably find an earlier edit copy.

• Moderators

Which version of windows?

Have you tried to use recuva (another software from this site)?

Ccleaner doesn 't delete documents usually, unless the user has done something to include the location of the document. Where (what folder) was this document stored? are you sure that it's gone, or do you just think it's gone from the results page of ccleaner (it could be that you are confusing the recent item lnk with the document, especially if you have windows hiding known extentions)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com