Cleaning urlclassifier3.sqlite takes around 10 seconds

Tastic

The newest version of CCleaner (2.30.1130) introduces the ability to clean Firefox' compact databases. The process of cleaning them takes around 10 seconds though. Is there any chance this amount of time will be reduced in future versions of CCleaner?

Thanks.

The newest version of CCleaner (2.30.1130) introduces the ability to clean Firefox' compact databases. The process of cleaning them takes around 10 seconds though. Is there any chance this amount of time will be reduced in future versions of CCleaner?

Thanks.

Hello,

I'd really like to add to this as I've been having slow down issues for the past four upgrades of Crap Cleaner. When I clean the program used to be so fast it was almost instant the latest version shows 48.8 seconds! Can someone please tell me why mine is so slow anymore as my wife's laptop is much faster than my desktop Dell. In other words is there something I can fix or change to make it like it used to be? Also when it's cleaning I can read text in the window of ccleaner when it's running it's cleaning so slowing in comparision.

I really like ccleaner and it's a great program and have been using it for a long time so please don't take this as complaining I just wish it would work like it did in the earlier versions as it was so fast. BTW, if it matters I'm using the slim version of 2.30.

Thank you kindly for any help... jlt