Speccy beta 125

hazelnut

• Moderators

Tried the new beta out. Found everything.

Looking good.

My firewall flagged it as trying to make a connection but I gather Speccy uses a simple detection routine to check for a valid internet connection. It doesn't actually call any pages.

Nice work :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

I'm a little disappointed that after 4 updates of this software and 4 times I have mentioned about the AGP speed bug this simple mistake still hasn't been resolved.

speecy_agp.jpg

As I have stated before my NVIDIA 6200 card is AGP 8x capable but my motherboard only supports AGP 4x.

Speccy reports 256x which is technically impossible because there has never been an AGP port designed to run at that speed.

Also my internal memory is 1.25GB of RAM Speecy incorrectly rounds this off to 1.3GB.

Question: does Mr G or Mr T actually read the bug reports or not because I feel like I'm wasting my time with this program??

Richard S.

I've noticed when I open the new Speccy on my Vista laptop I get an Internet Explorer error

This page is accessing information that is not under its control. This poses a security risk. Do you want to continue? Yes or No which ever I press Speccy still shows as normal.

Oh by the way before you ask, yes I have done a full malware and anti-spyware scan and nothing is picked up. ;)

WinXP SP3 and Vista Home Premium SP2