Uk broadband users check this out

englishmen

I just read this story in the Guardian about a new 24mb :o a second connection a UK record none the less B) and its only ?24, pick up your jaw. Its not available in my area yet :angry: not until January :D , anyway but check it out none the less. Its also got a 1.2Mb upload speed.

Be

I don't really know why im so excited i wont actually use 24mb a second but hay who cares :P .

granted that is stupidly fast but u can never garentee that these companys will give a good service. look at blueyonder they gave like 3 meg which was brilliant not long ago and then the service went down for 5 months

Homer: I never apologise, im sorry Lisa. Thats just the way i am

• Moderators

I'll believe it when I see it. I beleive the companies in my area now have the ability to give me a much faster connection but why would they? I wouldn't notice it and it would cost them and me more. Now, if your on dial up and they suddenly made this availabe than of course this would be a huge deal.

I'll believe it when I see it. I beleive the companies in my area now have the ability to give me a much faster connection but why would they? I wouldn't notice it and it would cost them and me more. Now, if your on dial up and they suddenly made this availabe than of course this would be a huge deal.

That spellchecker you are trying out don't work then. :P