Backup & Recovery Software

Tasgandy

As a satisfied user of Paragon Backup & Recovery Ver. 10.0 SW on 2 of my other PC's (the other 2 use Macrium Reflect) I recommend looking at the following: Enjoy

New Free Edition of Paragon Backup & Recovery

Paragon have just released Backup and Recovery Free Edition 10.1 (available in 32bit and 64 bit), which is not a time-limited offer, as it has been in the past. It has many new features, including support for Windows 7, cyclic backup - complete infrastructure for establishing a self-acting data protection system, support for the latest hardware and back up and restore of GPT entire disks.

:rolleyes:

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

I'll just put the link in for folks who want to have a look at it.

http://www.paragon-software.com/home/db-ex...s/download.html

OPPS! Sorry Hazelnut, I did mean to do just that, so thank you. :rolleyes::unsure:

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

Tasgandy! I thought you'd lost your heart to Macrium Reflect ;)

Yes Marmite you are correct I now use Macrium Reflect for my 4 personal PC's. I use 2 boxes, the wife uses 1 and so does my son. I also run an old Dell laptop which synchronizes with my own PC whenever I connect to the home LAN (using AllwaySync).

For business use we have had an arrangement with Paragon for several years, we have just upgraded to Paragon Drive Backup 10 Server, well the network administrator has, I just wrote the cheque; $499.00

So we have a foot in both camps, will be interesting to see the outcome in 12 months time.

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy