We were on lock-down for like 5 hours last night

LuLu

Haha no Indent, lock-down is the law's decision and good luck to you if you try to change it. When they say no one in and no one out, they mean it. I can honestly say in the 20 some-odd years we've lived in this neighborhood, this is the first time we've ever had this happen. We've had certain streets blocked off before, but never a lock-down. People were parked at the 7-11 across the street waiting to get back home. Cops were telling everyone that if they attempted to get in to the neighborhood, they risked arrest. Insane!!

But the kicker is they never did catch the guy. hahaha

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Probably this part......

.......Deputies say that Ware is likely armed and dangerous......

....had the law a bit cautious, or don't want to be sued if they didn't lock down and something happened. Seemed the dude didn't want to get caught and go back behind bars.

Hmmm, I have a friend named Ware :huh:

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

• Moderators
Seemed the dude didn't want to get caught and go back behind bars.

In a video game I have the best place to hide from the police when wanted is to actually hide inside the police station. :lol: Maybe they should look for him there.

In a video game I have the best place to hide from the police when wanted is to actually hide inside the police station. :lol: Maybe they should look for him there.

LOL well they did catch him the other day. Apparently he was found in the apartment complex that's behind my neighborhood...go figure. lol

Whoa! :o Good thing for the lock down then to keep LuLu safe and sound!

Yeah, they said he was "armed and dangerous". I forget what guns he had on him when they caught him. So the lockdown was indeed necessary. Of course I was the one that kept walking outside to go look at all the cop cars and stuff. Plus, I had fun messing with the police helicopter. They don't like shining their light on the wrong person. haha Either way, it was definitely an adventure. :lol: