spyware doctor

hello2007

hmmmm, this is the reason why i asked. I installed it on my computer and the performance of my computer hasn't been as good since. It does report more detections though than any other program i used but these detections might be you know whats

avast, avira, malwarebytes, ad-aware, superantispyware, windows defender--------paragon, macrium reflect, ubuntu, terabyte

• Moderators
I installed it on my computer and the performance of my computer hasn't been as good since.

I tried it out last year, I think from the Google Pack or perhaps something else. I ended up having to go into Safe Mode to uninstall it though, it made my computer run so slow.

I tried it out last year, I think from the Google Pack or perhaps something else. I ended up having to go into Safe Mode to uninstall it though, it made my computer run so slow.

i think a common misbelief people have about spyware doctor is that its just a anti-malware prog but its also a anti-virus prog so if you have a anti-virus on your comp running it will really slow down your computer, very incompatible it is with anti-virus progs. Even if you install the version without anti-virus it will still conflict with your other anti-virus so if your going to give it a try you'll need to disable your current anti-virus

avast, avira, malwarebytes, ad-aware, superantispyware, windows defender--------paragon, macrium reflect, ubuntu, terabyte