You Have To See This

Mike Rochip

Did that guy just decide " I would like to go to jail today"? It looks intentional to me, but I dont get why they would do that. Maybe they lost control but the one thing I know for sure is that cop is very lucky.

Perhaps it may have been intentional but they could have hydroplaned(not sure how to spell that :D ) because it looked quite wet on the road but yah like you said that cop is very lucky.

Did that guy just decide " I would like to go to jail today"? It looks intentional to me, but I dont get why they would do that. Maybe they lost control but the one thing I know for sure is that cop is very lucky.

Found this on Dailylocal.com:

The Rav4 came to a stop on the shoulder and a search of the vehicle found 23 doses of LSD, hallucinogenic mushrooms, a pipe and rolling papers, police said.

• Moderators
Found this on Dailylocal.com:

The Rav4 came to a stop on the shoulder and a search of the vehicle found 23 doses of LSD, hallucinogenic mushrooms, a pipe and rolling papers, police said.

Now it makes sense. If I was that cop and could get up afterwards, I would have beat the living hell out of the driver. I'm sure he is facing some serious jail time though.