Mobile Phone upgrade

tomcatonnet99

Hi guys,

Wondering if you guys can suggest a great phone... (needn't be the most expensive though ;) - about $300ish..)

currently using a Sony Ericsson T-630 (yep! pretty antiquated but a thoroughly robust phone! used it for years but I guess its time to move on...)

having said that I'd love to have the similar menu system and perhaps greater menu flexibility! I don't particularly like Nokias! - they are the most flexible when it comes to menus .... simple things like setting an alarm have very fixed rigid and might I add stupid logic to them!

could anybody suggest a good phone with T-630 like menu system, great organiser, quick software, great pics / cam/ video, internet/email & WLAN (wifi) , HSPDA pls.... and expandable storage, good talk/standby times, good quality overall and great value for money...

I'm not into using mobile phones as IPods ! or media machines ...- thats one crazy thing I'd stay well and truly clear off ( don't mind if its got a player and like but not buying a phone specifically for its media capabilities ...)

all your suggestions and help most appreciated...

Try this website to search for what you want.

www.gsmarena.com

thanks!

the very basic and most important feature of just such a website namely 'Phone Finder' does not work !

One can always check websites of every phone manufacturer and go through every phone available on the market but by then I should think the phone would come obsolete....

would there be a site which would have phone simulation like Sony Ericsson does for most of its phones...

Just such a great feature in today's faceless world..... you get to actually try most features at home before you go shopping and once there you can actually check out the speed and flow of its form..

Moreover I was looking at contributions in terms of what phone people used and why they chose that particular phone .... the nitty gritty stuff..

NOMINATE your BEST PHONE!