Flash

agumon

• Moderators

This might work. (I saw this on tv) Go to the site you want the movie on in firefox and right click and choose view page info> media tab. Look for the movie in the list. If it shows up than highlight it and choose save as.

Also try right clicking on it and choosing save target as. If those don't work than I don't think you can.

• Moderators

In other browsers you can also grab it from the cached files which is much easier if the browser uses actual file extensions. It's however a bit time consuming to do it that way. Also if you try to copy it from IE's Temporary Internet Files it will give warning prompts about copying it can be dangerous.

This might work. (I saw this on tv) Go to the site you want the movie on in firefox and right click and choose view page info> media tab. Look for the movie in the list. If it shows up than highlight it and choose save as.

Also try right clicking on it and choosing save target as. If those don't work than I don't think you can.

thanks rridgely, it works :D

In other browsers you can also grab it from the cached files which is much easier if the browser uses actual file extensions. It's however a bit time consuming to do it that way. Also if you try to copy it from IE's Temporary Internet Files it will give warning prompts about copying it can be dangerous.

it work too! :D thanks Andavari

--==aGumon==--

Right-click and select "View Source" then find search for ".swf" and copy that URL.

You can create a .html file and write and put the URL in the link tag at the href attribute.

Like this:

<a href="http://www.example.com/file.swf">Download Flash Animation</a>

Then you open that .html file so the browser starts.

Now right-click on the link and select "Save Target".

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

It is easiest to edit .fla

But I think it is possible edit .swf too, but not all since when you create the .swf you can choose wether to protect it or not.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png