information about forum

flight1976

Dear guests,

I've been blocked (and my account now is locked from ip address) in a public forum by a moderator.

Could you let me know, please, if by using ccleaner, is it possible to reset all my informations about website and its forum? Because, before that, when I was writing website address to search it, system of it, knows me that I'm locked user and don't allow to continue.

Thanks so muck for reply.

CC

Dear guests,

I've been blocked (and my account now is locked from ip address) in a public forum by a moderator.

Could you let me know, please, if by using ccleaner, is it possible to reset all my informations about website and its forum? Because, before that, when I was writing website address to search it, system of it, knows me that I'm locked user and don't allow to continue.

Thanks so muck for reply.

CC

Not if its your ip.....

google Vtunnel and use it to access so you can contact the moderator....but I would wonder why you were blocked in the first place..... <_<

although ccleaner is a marvelous tool to use, its not that advanced when it comes to resetting blocked accts.

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.
They have helped me and many others in the past. Excellent hints and advice!

BigSmile.png