Online Hijack This log file analyser

englishmen

• Moderators

I have seen that before. I don't trust it though. I scanned a log that I knew had malware and it said the processes are unknown. Yeah that might not be an issue for me but to someone who would be posting thier log here if it says the process is unknown they would probably leave it. Also it says that trend micros hosecall online scanner is a "nasty" entry. Bottom line its better to get your log analyzed by a real person either on this forum or another. If you know what your doing than yeah you could use that. Also people DO NOT start analyzing peoples logs in the hijack this section with that. You might catch some of the processes but you wont catch all of them. Also you might say that a good process is bad.

that is very bad... the people who did that online scanner should make sure it is working to help people solve their problem... not adding problem to it...

--==aGumon==--

• Moderators
that is very bad... the people who did that online scanner should make sure it is working to help people solve their problem... not adding problem to it...

Exactly.:) If oli would have deleted everything it told him to he would not have an internet connection right now.

People have made those things all over the place on the web, I've seen and tried four of them and they were all poor quality and poor results. Missing known spyware, saying good things that were critical to a stable system had to go, etc.