Window media player is not fucntion after run CCleaner

La-La

I cloud not watch TV and Radio online after run CCleaner.

What is a ploblem? What can I do?

I want to watch my favorirte TV and Radio online again.

Hi La-La.

Welcome :D

Click on this link to YouTube. It will show a funny little Star Trek video.

Come back here and tell us what happened. Could you hear it and see it OK ?

Also at the top of CCleaner window on the left will be some words similar to this "MS Windows XP Professional SP3"

Tell us what yours says.

:) davey

P.S. If you are using Windows Vista then try doing a System Restore prior to running CCleaner.

If you are using Windows XP or earlier then you may need to re-enter all your WMP selections again.

No matter which version of Windows, now that you have cleaned out the old build up, turn off all options under Multimedia on the Applications tab. You will then start to build-up new selections and "flash cookies" etc. Do not turn these options back on until you learn what will be cleaned for each of these Multimedia applications.

P.S. The prior statements should not preclude the fact that you may have your own back-ups of these Application files that have been cleaned.

Hi La-La.

Welcome :D

Click on this link to YouTube. It will show a funny little Star Trek video.

Come back here and tell us what happened. Could you hear it and see it OK ?

Also at the top of CCleaner window on the left will be some words similar to this "MS Windows XP Professional SP3"

Tell us what yours says.

:) davey

P.S. If you are using Windows Vista then try doing a System Restore prior to running CCleaner.

If you are using Windows XP or earlier then you may need to re-enter all your WMP selections again.

No matter which version of Windows, now that you have cleaned out the old build up, turn off all options under Multimedia on the Applications tab. You will then start to build-up new selections and "flash cookies" etc. Do not turn these options back on until you learn what will be cleaned for each of these Multimedia applications.

P.S. The prior statements should not preclude the fact that you may have your own back-ups of these Application files that have been cleaned.

Thank you for Star Treck..

I was re-enter all WMP.

So,I could hear and see it right now

My widows is "MS Windows XP Professional SP2"

Thank you