IE7Pro v2.4.4 Released (12-09-2008)

YoKenny

Download URL

IE7Pro 32bit version:

http://dl.ie7pro.com/ie7prodl/IE7proSetup_2.4.4.exe

MD5SUM: a12cfdf520c863d01a9013c171aa618a

IE7Pro is a must have add-on for Internet Explorer, which includes a lot of features and tweaks to make your IE friendlier, more useful, secure and customizable. IE7Pro includes Tabbed Browsing Management, Spell Check, Inline Search, Auto Fill Form, Super Drag Drop, Crash Recovery, Proxy Switcher, Mouse Gesture, Tab History Browser, Web Accelerator, User Agent Switcher, Webpage Capturer, AD Blocker, Flash Block, Greasemonkey like User Scripts platform, User Plug-ins, MiniDM, Google sponsored search, IE Faster and many more power packed features. You can customize not just Internet Explorer, but even your favorite website according to your need and taste using IE7Pro.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I won't be updating this time.The update has nothing but so called bug fixes and adds nothing new. Since I don't have any bugs with IE7 Pro I will skip this update. I don't update apps simply because an update exists. Everything you update there is a risk of a screw up and I see no need to take the risk when the current version works fine and the new version offers nothing of value to me. Security updates are a different thing though.

YoKenny, is there a 64 bit version?

Nope.

Donate a 64 bit system to the developers and it might speed up development.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

:

Latest Release:

http://www.ie7pro.com/download.php?language=en

Donwload IE7Pro 64bit version 2.3

MD5:ca0555593cad4718a68135f994b677bf

IE7Pro user