Translate Beginner's Guide

Whiteshark

I would like to translate the Recuva Beginner's Guide in my language, and publish it on my website.

Obviously all credits will be given to the Author.

And what language is that Whiteshark? I think the actual BeginnersGuide.chm is made by TwistedMetal one of the moderators so I think I would PM him.

There are plenty of language convertors on the web. You would just copy and paste the text into the convertor to see how it reads. ;)

Now I've asked this question before but I've never heard a valid explanation though. I know CCleaner and Recuva don't come with the BeginnersGuide.chm attached as part of the installation because they have an online help link but if you can't get online for some unknown reason its nice to be able to refer to something. I mean the file size 41Kb isn't going to increase the installation size that much is it?

Edit: typo

Edited by Keithuk

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

• Moderators

Whiteshark, just PM TwistedMetal and hopefully he'll even link to your translated guide when it's finished.

I know CCleaner and Recuva don't come with the BeginnersGuide.chm attached as part of the installation because they have an online help link but if you can't get online for some unknown reason its nice to be able to refer to something. I mean the file size 41Kb isn't going to increase the installation size that must is it?

That point has been driven home by me a few times too, still no success though. Having the Beginner's Guide included with the programs would probably cut down on some of the same questions being asked over and over - like "is CCleaner safe".

• Moderators

By all meanings translate it if you wish. I going to be updating it in the next day or so anyways, if you want to wait til then. I'm also getting a real url for it too.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

By all meanings translate it if you wish. I going to be updating it in the next day or so anyways, if you want to wait til then. I'm also getting a real url for it too.

Done. Here is online my italian translated version:

Guida di Recuva

Clicking the link 'Scarica il Manuale' on the left side you can download the .chm file.

I'll update the translation according to your next update.

Obviously, feel free to download/link/publish it wherever you like.

max_sig.gif Guide in italiano per CCleaner - Recuva - Defraggler - Speccy