The 100 Best Products of 2008

YoKenny

The 100 Best Products of 2008

This year's tech gems--as picked by PC World editors and readers--will leave you more productive, connected, and entertained.

Edited by Mark Sullivan, PC World

Monday, May 26, 2008 10:00 PM PDT

After a good deal of--ahem--lively discussion, the editors at PC World have completed this year's list of the 100 best technology products available today. How did we do it? After nominating hundreds of devices, apps, sites, and services we knew to be good, we rated each one on its design, functionality, performance, and impact; the ones garnering the highest total scores made our list.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,146161/article.html

Could also be called What's In Your Wallet

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

• Moderators
The No 1 product of the year, Hulu.

A site I found ages ago, and it is USA only. Someone tell PCWorld this is the World Wide Web. ;)

One would think sites like that one which happens to be owned by a big worldwide movie studio, U.S. based though would be open to the world. It's the same thing that pisses me off about the BBC because they have programming I like, but since I live across the pond so to speak I'm not allowed to stream the shows.

The No 1 product of the year, Hulu.

A site I found ages ago, and it is USA only. Someone tell PCWorld this is the World Wide Web. ;)

When I went on courses to the USA often we were given complimentary copies of USA Today by the hotel I was staying at that had a map of North America but somehow the Weather stopped at the US border. :lol:

It seems its better now.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

We don't allow our US weather to leave our borders. We keep a tight rein on our clouds.

Well I wish you would keep your clouds with the acid rain so that it would not kill the Musky, Bass and Pickerel

IE7Pro user

• Moderators
When I went on courses to the USA often we were given complimentary copies of USA Today by the hotel I was staying at that had a map of North America but somehow the Weather stopped at the US border. :lol:

It seems its better now.

We don't allow our US weather to leave our borders. We keep a tight rein on our clouds.

That is definitely a good thing after that mother of a Tornado swept up through Iowa. These Isles are too small to have those things rampaging up the country.