List of files cleaned?

Lee23

Hello forum,

I am am new to the CCleaner forum but have been using CCleaner for a few months now and find it a great program, never any problems with it..

I just downloaded the latest update a few days ago. I usually use the cleaner when ever I have been surfing on the internet for a while clean out the junk I've picked up.. I have noticed when i run the analyse and then the cleaner the list of junk picked up is alot shorter than it used to be. I still have the same boxes checkmarked as I always have and one of the enties cleaned is Temorary Internet Files and( it has 84 files cleaned in brackets after the entry) but it doesn't give a list anymore of the separate files. Is this a new feature in the latest update or am I missing something here? Thank you for your help...

It's a new feature... it no longer spews out a giant list of IE's deleted files, it consolidates it into one line that tells you the grand total of the IE-file removal, so the log is much more brief.

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

oh come on... i mean yes --> new feature... isnt that you are asking?

With ALL due respect, it was a two part question. In this case could have been yes and no or no and yes. Lee23 deserved better than "oh come on." Or am I being too picky for the forum? I'm new too, and am still "testing the waters." I've had great help! :D

arg... no... i not waiting for a return message from Lee32 what so ever... but i did answer the question... <_<

well... i am actually responsing to

Yes, what?

--==aGumon==--

arg... no... i not waiting for a return message from Lee32 what so ever... but i did answer the question... <_<

well... i am actually responsing to

aGumon :) Hey, I'm not so hot - just spotted that! You were first in with help, probably busy and all. "arg" says it all! I knew what you meant, but when Lee32 came back with "Yes, what?" I went back and re-read. Be there for us newbies! ;):D