SUPERAntiSpyware congrats !

SOULJA-kol

SUPERAntiSpyware has been reached to top 4 of top 10 reviews !!!

#1Spy Sweeper

#2CounterSpy

#3Spyware Doctor

#4 SUPERAntiSpyware Professional ( for me SA must in #3 and spyware doctor in #4)

#5 ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware

#6 Ad-Aware Pro

#7 CA Anti-Spyware

#8 AntiSpy

#9 Spyware BeGone

#10 Maxion Spy Killer

#11 SpyHunter

#12 Systweak AntiSpyware 2008

#13 SpyEraser

#14 SpyRemover

#15 ParetoLogic Anti-Spyware

#16 Spyware Detector

#17 ZeroSpyware

#18 STOPzilla

#19 Spyware Crusher

N/A Aluria Anti-Spyware

N/A McAfee AntiSpyware

N/A Spy Killer

N/A SpySubtract

N/A Spyware Killa

N/A rend Micro Anti-Spyware

N/A TrueWatch

ya know, i like this program!! tried it after the avg merge and found it to be just as good. i read up on it and it seems to have a good detection rate too. (to me, detection rate is EVERYTHING, thats why i use avira antivir, but thats another topic). another plus, let it start with windows, it's in your task bar, and auto updates. the on demand scanner is lightning quick. did i say auto update? wow! lots of options, even in the free version. easy on resources. almost too good to be true. so far i am pleased with it. there is a pre release version out right now. http://www.superantispyware.com/?rid=3011

if you're bummed out about losing avg anti spyware, this may make you happy again.

edit: i said auto update...web site says no. sorry. really don't understand it, mine seems to update by itself.

SUPERAntiSpyware has been reached to top 4 of top 10 reviews !!!

Hi SOULJA,

Sometimes you seem like an average member and other times you make me suspicious.

Why not just provide a link to the review so others can evaluate for themselves.

Some reviewers are as phony as some of the software that they supposedly review and give high ratings to them.They will include some reputable software to make their reviews seem legitimate.

:) davey

P.S. This is not to question the value of SUPERAntiSpyware.That product has an excellent reputation and is used by many members including me.

What bothered me was the list you provided included some very questionable products that don't deserve to be mentioned in this forum.

P.S. HotDog thank you for reviewing that list and reporting.Also for the link to Spyware Warrior.This site is very valuable to all our members and should be bookmarked.

http://spywarewarrior.com/