My awesome new headphones

rridgely

• Moderators

I just got a killer deal on a pair of sony headphones. These usually retail for $100 or more:

http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/sony-md...7-32477608.html

I only paid $25 at Target for these(on clearance)! They sound great(almost as good as a pair of bose ones that I paid a ridiculous amount for.) The noise canceling in these actually works unlike most that I've tried(I can barely hear myself breath without music playing!).

They are going to put me on hold from buying those shure ones that I've had my eye on. :D

That looks like a nice set of phones. I have a fairly inexpensive pair of sonys that i pretty much just use while at the gym or when i go mountain biking, but would love a set like that.

• Moderators

You found some nice headphones rridgely. I need to get a new set of Sony headphones too.

use this

I've never heard of such and excuse me if it sounds like some snake oil remedy, i.e.; b.s., and one has to be careful because headphones can be blown too.

• Moderators
You found some nice headphones rridgely. I need to get a new set of Sony headphones too.

These are awesome.

I think I lucked out on these. I went back to that store to get another pair for a friend who wanted some and they were gone. So I went to another one a few miles away and they were full price there. Maybe the markdown was a mistake or something. :lol:

They seem kind of uncomfortable...are they? The design looks really slick. :D

They look really good, and I thought about buying these kinds of headphones, but I got another pair of Sony Headphones instead. I went for it because of the style (since I prefer to wear headphones behind my head), and the sound quality is pretty good.

These are awesome.

I think I lucked out on these. I went back to that store to get another pair for a friend who wanted some and they were gone. So I went to another one a few miles away and they were full price there. Maybe the markdown was a mistake or something. :lol:

It's really fun when you find a cool deal like that. I remember seeing an interview with Kurt Cobain (im sure i spelled his name wrong) where he says he cherished the moments when he used to go looking at used book stores and such and finding great deals on old books and things. He said that sort of thing lost its fun when he became famous and now could walk in and buy the whole store if he wanted to.