Greetings from Costa Rica

Richard Blank

• Moderators
Lu Lu and Andavari.

There are always direct flights. The most expensive part is the travel to get here.Once in Costa Rica, you can live like a rock star.

Imagine 50 cent beers and $5 a pound lobsters. Some people may say that it could get old, I don't think so.

Richard

In my case if I ever caught a flight to somewhere warmer it would end up being a permanent move!!! ;)

I've had Arizona on the brain for over a decade as a warm permanent destination, however I do realize I'd only end up complaining about the 100+ degree days. :lol:

I would rather have my own cabana on the beach, a chill hammock, cold drink and a private view of the ocean. Places like that exist, you just have to know where to look or who to ask.

Richard

You think like I do...lol

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

In my case if I ever caught a flight to somewhere warmer it would end up being a permanent move!!! ;)

I've had Arizona on the brain for over a decade as a warm permanent destination, however I do realize I'd only end up complaining about the 100+ degree days. :lol:

I spent my college days in Tucson at University of Arizona. Then a few years in Scottsdale before the move to Costa Rica.

The dry heat is great. During the summer, it is either a/c or a pool. You can't lose.

Richard

Richard Blank

CEO

Costa Rica?s Call Center

ceo@costaricascallcenter.com

www.costaricascallcenter.com

1-888-271-6750

You think like I do...lol

Lu LU.

I would assume that many forum members agree as well.

Once in awhile you have to take chances. Sure, I am far from my family, but one day you have to decided on who you are going to live your life for? You or someone else? It was a tough decision, but not that tough.

Richard Blank

CEO

Costa Rica?s Call Center

ceo@costaricascallcenter.com

www.costaricascallcenter.com

1-888-271-6750

Lu LU.

I would assume that many forum members agree as well.

Once in awhile you have to take chances. Sure, I am far from my family, but one day you have to decided on who you are going to live your life for? You or someone else? It was a tough decision, but not that tough.

You got that right. But luckily, my family would follow so I wouldn't have to worry about being far from them. But I'd definitely set them up in their own cabana. I want mine to myself. haha

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?