I'm Back

Ultimate Predator

Some people may remember me from the old CCleaner forums. Anyways, I'm back to using CCleaner, and also using Piriforms other products, Recuva and Defraggler. Anyways, nice to be back, here is my current software setup:

Anti-Spyware: Spybot - Search and Destroy, SpywareBlaster and Windows Defender (Included in Windows Vista)

Anti-Virus: Avast Home Edition

Browser: Firefox

CD/DVD Burning: AVStoDVD, InfraRecorder and Windows Media Player 11 (Included in Windows)

Disk Management: CCleaner, Defraggler and Recuva

File-Sharing: BitTorrent and Frostwire

Firewall: Comodo Free Firewall

FTP: FileZilla

Graphics: Paint.NET

Instant Messenger: Windows Live Messenger with A-Patch

Media Player/Codecs: Vista Codecs, VLC Media Player and Windows Media Player 11 (Included in Windows),

Office: OpenOffice or Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise

PC Visuals: XPize or Vize

Technical Tools: Dial-a-fix, HijackThis and Unlocker

Utilities: 7Zip, Dizzy and Foxit Reader

Web Program: Notepad ++

Only Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise costs money from the list above though you can use the brilliant OpenOffice as an alternative.

Oh, and as you can tell, I use Vista.

Perhaps announcing your 'current software setup' in three different sections of the forum ;):D

Haha, yes I thought I might have overdone it. But they were all relevant. Here, because if I remember correctly the reason why I left (or one of them) was to do with software, and the other two places were most definitely relevant, how can I list my software in a list your software thread, and list my software in a thread by me asking about open-source software alternatives to my current software list, and not list it at the same time? :blink:

how can I list my software in a list your software thread, and list my software in a thread by me asking about open-source software alternatives to my current software list, and not list it at the same time? :blink:

My head just exploded :blink:

My head just exploded :blink:

It was a tad complicated. Basically, where I posted elsewhere in the forum I had to.

:lol: A mastery of the English Language isn't essential on these forums, as long as you can spout bullsh*t in defense of your own name :lol::lol:

Hardly bulls**t. If you used your brain, you could understand it.