gmail manager firefox extension

anyone having problems with this right now? mine stopped working, wont log in on both computers all of a sudden. hmmmm

I have it installed on 3 machines and it's working fine for me. Maybe Google's servers are acting up. Some one on here mentioned not too long ago they were having trouble connecting to Google.

The Web Mail extension mentioned is a good alternative to Gmail Manager. Works very similar and you can use it for Yahoo and Hotmail as well.

hey guys. ill check out the we mail extension. i think i figured out the problem. i disabled adblock (just trying out different things) which was updated today and then tried to reload the extension and it worked. so ill assume it was something in adblock. but ill give webmail a shot. thanks for that guys! :)

At least two Firefox (maybe three) updates ago I had to stay with Gmail Notifier version 0.5.6.5. 0.6.1 doesn't work correctly for me, however, 0.5.6.5 continues to churn away flawlessly!

Those are not the version numbers for GMail Manager. Gmail Notifier is something else.

hey guys. ill check out the we mail extension. i think i figured out the problem. i disabled adblock (just trying out different things) which was updated today and then tried to reload the extension and it worked. so ill assume it was something in adblock. but ill give webmail a shot. thanks for that guys! :)

Your welcome! ;)