Harry Potter 7

CTskifreak

Is anyone a big fan/going to buy it, etc???

I enjoy the series....but I didn't preorder it...I usually wait till Costco carries it for a tad cheaper.

On the books themselves: I find them to be thoroughly entertaining and enjoyable. I'm no hardcore Potter addict, but I enjoy them just as much as the next person.

AJ

Is anyone a big fan/going to buy it, etc???

Nope, never got the whole 'adults reading kids books' thing. I had to sit through the last Potter film (thanks to gf) and it was bearable but just don't get the adult appeal.

Not a Potter fan either. Never read the books and never watched any of the movies. I have no problem with adults enjoying kid's books and films, but I just never jumped on the Potter bandwagon.

At work, our shipment of Deathly Hallows came in yesterday. I guess someone on the overnight crew got excited and just couldn't wait till tomorrow. They opened one of the boxes and sifted through one of the books. :lol:

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

QUOTE(LuLu @ Jul 20 2007, 03:29 PM) *

Not a Potter fan either. Never read the books and never watched any of the movies.

Yes, same here.

Not for me either.

The good thing about the books is that it has got kids (and adults) reading more. More time reading and using your own imagination and less time watching TV and playing computer games can only be a good thing.

I'm a great fan of Issac Asimov.