Help me

lucky_indian

I used the program two days ago. I have a roxie rollback. So instead of system restore i use that makes a restore point every time a turn the pc on. Well i used the program and clicked the advanced options and clean up about 4000MB of space and fixed all issues i didn't make a registry backup trusted the program. Now on firefox i can't view images progperly. IE explorer doesn't work properly and i can't restore my system either for some reason. What do i do?

please help me

I used the program two days ago. I have a roxie rollback. So instead of system restore i use that makes a restore point every time a turn the pc on. Well i used the program and clicked the advanced options and clean up about 4000MB of space and fixed all issues i didn't make a registry backup trusted the program. Now on firefox i can't view images progperly. IE explorer doesn't work properly and i can't restore my system either for some reason. What do i do?

please help me

Why can't you restore your system? Perhaps you could also explain more clearly what you mean by 'can't view images properly' and what exactly doesn't work properly in IE :)

Well. The problem with IE 7 is it won't load any page meaning i can type my e-mail and pass in hotmail as soon as i click enter the page goes blank it wont load. On this forum i put my username and password and then i couldn't log in. So i decided to remove IE 7. I am on IE 6 now. I don't rely on system restore doesn't work for me and takes to much space so i use a program called roxie rollback it takes a snapshot every time i start my system. So i tried going to the previous snapshot. I tired and it won't even go to the windows loading screen. So i had to obey and stay on the current config so i can't go back at all. I unfortunately didn't make a registry back up and for some reason the space on my C: has gone down from 23 GB's free to 9 GB. So how can i fix these problems.

... for some reason the space on my C: has gone down from 23 GB's free to 9 GB. So how can i fix these problems.

That does definitely not sound like being caused by CCleaner. At this stage I would suggest that you check your system for malware, then post a HJT log in this forum.