My second bad experience with Cyberhawk!

slowday444

So over the weekend I was cleaning my mails and noticed the mail with the Ch license number. I thought that I probably should have just turned it off as opposed to uninstalling it after it had crashed my PC (which hasn't happened even five times in three years). I reinstall it, turn it off and hours later another crash. Then I discovered even though it was off it was using like 8K of memory. Gone for good now!

• Moderators

I was just on a freeware site yesterday and they had reviewed it and whoever did the review stated he/she "would rather have the malware on their system versus Cyberhawk because it would cause far less problems." :rolleyes:

• Moderators
I was just on a freeware site yesterday and they had reviewed it and whoever did the review stated he/she "would rather have the malware on their system versus Cyberhawk because it would cause far less problems." :rolleyes:

:P

About 99% of security applications are becoming that way now.

LOL, I'm so glad I never got round to trying it :D