PC Decrapifier

Capman

Or do what I did and tell the PC Manufacturer, in my case Dell, that you don't want crap installed on your PC. If they don't agree tell them to shove the PC up their a$$. My Dell laptop came with none of that junk. I had to argue with them and listen to their total BS but I literally told them if they didn't agree to my demands they could shove the lap top up their a$$. I got what I wanted and don't care for one second if they like it or not.

• Moderators
Or do what I did and tell the PC Manufacturer, in my case Dell, that you don't want crap installed on your PC. If they don't agree tell them to shove the PC up their a$$. My Dell laptop came with none of that junk. I had to argue with them and listen to their total BS but I literally told them if they didn't agree to my demands they could shove the lap top up their a$$. I got what I wanted and don't care for one second if they like it or not.

I wish I had told them that back in 2003 when I ordered my PC! I'll have to remember that from now on - if the customer doesn't get what he wants just tell the vendor to shove it. :lol:

It's too easy to go along with fast talking salesman who are hard to compromise with though, and just accept what is installed, knowing that you will get rid of the software yourself when you get the computer.

PC Decrapifier could be especially useful when you order online, and can't quibble about pre-installed software.

I aim to try it sometime this week.

I've tried it before and it removes some stuff, but it will never remove all of the crap that comes bundled on a computer. I found myself manually removing items after use. Next time, I'm going to use the "shove it" method as well!