PC World Web link not working

Pfipps

It worked fine for me. Make sure you have the newest versions of java/flash installed.

Try in a different browser as well.(I'm currently on one of my desktops trying the latest firefox 3 alpha)

Yeah, it worked in IE7, but not Firefox because of NoScript. I just can't figure out what setting is causing the problem.

When I go to this link, the web fully appears and then the browser screen goes white and the browser continues to load

infinitely, anybody have this problem?

http://www.pcworld.com/tc/spyware/

Greetings,

It does the exact same thing with me...Firefox 2.0.0.3. When I switch to IE View, it shows "Page Cannot Be Displayed"! When I try to add it to NoScript's "Allowed Sites", wyciwyg://1/ is what shows up in the URL box. Very strange, indeed!

Bernard

Greetings,

It does the exact same thing with me...Firefox 2.0.0.3. When I switch to IE View, it shows "Page Cannot Be Displayed"! When I try to add it to NoScript's "Allowed Sites", wyciwyg://1/ is what shows up in the URL box. Very strange, indeed!

Bernard

Well...I hate to reply to myself, but hopefully it will help others. I went back to the page, and selected in NoScript "Forbid PCWorld". It loads fine now! Absotively mind boggling! :-)

Bernard