Great user guides for XP and Vista

Anthony A

Was looking through the recent thread about tweaking Firefox and there was a link to a Firefox tweak guide. Well that guide was from a page where there are many other tweak guides. On this site is two user guides, one for XP and the other for Vista. These are the best guides I have seen for Windows yet. They are in PDF format and they are between 2-3 MB in size and free for download. The XP one is over 170 pages long and covers every thing you can imagine. This is what should have come with Windows. Everybody, even advanced users, will learn something from these guides. These will be going on all my machines and family and friends machines. They are layed out in a very easy to use way and explain things in a way even beginners will be able to understand.

http://www.tweakguides.com/TGTC.html

Yep, these guides have served my purposes nicely. They contain very useable information, though some may not agree with spesific recommendations in guides. It's better check the main section of the site too, since TweakGuides Tweaking Companions are just two of the many useful guides here.

Thanks for that Anthony. A useful site, especially (but not only) if you're a gamer I imagine.

I also liked the ten tips on Web Hosting - in case I ever do it.

You CAN lose your dog because it got loose.

You CANNOT loose your dog because it got lose.

Spot the difference?